Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, September 11, 2005


I spent the day Saturday on one of my favorite activities ... a "woman build" Habitat for Humanity house. Lots of sweat and lots of hammering the wood all around the nail heads, but very satisfying. I would far rather do "hands-on" stuff than just sending in a check. Especially when it's outdoors on a gorgeous blue sky day.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Did they let you use the power tools this time?

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger -lyn said…

    Nope. I declined, actually. This last spring a classmate of John's (from high school) managed to cut off his left thumb and all the fingers on his left hand while using a power saw in his garage. The visual was too impressive for me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home