Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Well, let the record show I did show up for the tennis Super Seniors State Championship tournament last weekend. Although, I did wonder occasionally what in the world I was doing there.

Our team did not win a single match. A few games, and my teammates did manage to take a couple of sets, but no matches.

The tournament took place here in Knoxville, so at least we didn't have big travel and lodging expenses.

For the record, we received lots of compliments on our "spiffy" uniforms. And, Lois and I (pictured, smiling even in defeat) were told we were the "nicest" team our competitors had to play against.

So, that should count for something!

We all agreed that this sign sort of said it all.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    They are spiffy uniforms! At least you showed up and tried your best. I'm proud of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home