Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, November 11, 2005

This crisp, cool morning was spent by John working on the shoulders of the road through our village. He was part of a volunteer clean-up crew -- the sort of work you rather expect to see prisoners doing, complete with day-glo orange safety vests. The good news is that the group gathered only a few bags of trash along their assigned two miles of roadway. The bad news is that there was any trash at all. People can be such careless slobs!!!!

I would've loved to have taken a photo of him in his vest, but I was otherwise occupied by a trip to the eye doctor, and when I returned my pupils had been dilated and I couldn't see to work the controls on my camera.

BTW -- my eyes are fine; no real changes. I mainly went to keep my prescriptions current so I can continue to purchase contact lenses for the next year.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I hope John enjoyed the road works and good news on your eyes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home