Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, September 01, 2006

My camera wore out

Well, it finally bit the dust. It has been a good and faithful companion, and I have taken more pictures with it in three years than the average joe would take in a decade, so I can't complain. I ordered its replacement yesterday ... a Canon PowerShot S2 IS with a 12x digital zoom and image stabilization. It's actually not the newest version, but as soon as the S3 came out (a couple weeks ago), this one's price dropped considerably, so I'm happy. The new one will be quite a bit heavier and bulkier, but I'm not quite back up to the SLR size yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    It's too bad that your camera wore out - but great that you've already ordered it's replacement! I just checked out a review of the S2 at DPreview, here http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canons2is/

    What an awesome camera! I know I say this all the time, but all the new technology is so amazing.

    Enjoy the 12x optical zoom!

    (PS - we will certainly want to see pics with the new camera:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home