Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Bread Basket


The black sheep bread basket was a fun touch -- the breads were all homemade, fresh, and very yummy. There were fireplaces in the dining room (gas logs), living room (real - I thoroughly enjoyed poking and feeding and warming myself beside that fire every evening), and our bedroom (electric, but boy did the flames ever look real! I got down on my hands and knees to check it out - the only fuel source was an electric cord.)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    The B&B looks and sounds completely cozy, and that bread basket is making me hungry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home