Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Topiary Garden in South Carolina



On our way to see the SC Smiths last month, Sandy and I stopped to see this topiary garden. It was all done by one man in his own yard ... in an otherwise normal neighborhood. There were many, many more of these outlandish shapes.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    In North Carolina we had a distant neighbor that used rusted metal tractor part sculptures to decorate his yard. They were actually quite impressive, but I was glad that we didn't live on the same street.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home