Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Sunil visit

Now the kids and Karin have left, and we are here alone again.


Well, not exactly ... John's brother Jim arrived a couple days after Sheela left. He is here to participate in a member-guest golf tournament with John. It goes on for three days; actually, four counting the practice round they played on Wednesday. They will be breakfasted and lunched and dinnered, and even I will be lunched and dinnered, so no problem for my hostessing skills!


Here are another couple of Sunil pics from when he was here. They had "pirate day" at the Rec Center and he really got into those tattoos!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Great tattoos.

    And it's always nice to be 'dinnered'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home