Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Aha! A mystery solved


A crappy picture, but it's the content that counts....
This silly squirrel is actually chewing the wood from beneath our deck railing! I have no idea what it is that tastes so good, but I'll be he's been doing that to the ends of our wooden swinging porch chairs, too.
Makes more sense than the wasps, which do also "mine" cellulose from exposed wood, but it didn't seem possible that they could do that much damage. Well, now I think I understand who the real culprit is!
Note to self ... I apparently need to wash those windows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home