Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spruce Flats Falls, Safari

Just an update: Yesterday Sunil and I went to the Briarwood Ranch Safari near Morristown, TN. It was awesome.

Today we took a new hike ... to Spruce Flats Falls, also awesome. It was a mildly strenuous but not very long (1 mile each way) hike to a tall falls with lots of smaller cascades and quiet pools where we could get wet on a brutally hot day. We both agreed it's our new most favorite hike. It's on the way to Cades Cove, but much closer - way before the traffic starts to back up, which is always a plus.

Pix to be added soon (if the boy ever goes to sleep before I do.) He's been good about going to bed around 9 PM, but lately so have I! Where he gets that energy, I don't know ... but if I could just get him to share, we'd be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home