Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, September 11, 2005


The close positioning of Jupiter and Venus in the evening sky last week was spectacular. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to see them with the crescent moon nearby a couple of nights later. I'm putting this photo in here anyway even if it isn't exactly stellar. (Get the pun?!)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    That sounds awesome. I don't know when or if can be seen (could have been seen) over here. I wish I paid more attention to stellar news.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger -lyn said…

    I get an automatic email notice of many space-related events. Just go to spaceweather.com and sign up for a subscription. They will send you a notice for all such things as eclipses, auroras, solar flares and meteor showers. They also tell you from where such events can be seen, and the best time to look for them in your area. It seems to be mostly written in North America, but I'm sure they have info for Asia as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home