Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, October 28, 2005

My photo shoot assignment went very well. I took pix all day at a tennis tournament here last Friday. The Tellico Village players against players from Fairfield Glade (a middle Tennessee community similar to ours.) By accepting the photo assignment I was off the hook for having to compete ... and that was a good thing, too.

We all got together again on the Monday after the tournment to eat the leftover goodies and to view the pix as a slideshow. It was fun to hear positive comments about the pictures from folks who had no idea I was the photographer. Equivalent to an actor's hearing applause. Rather addictive.

I will be putting the pix into a booklet similar to the one I did two years ago. That will keep me busy for awile.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Sounds great. We'd love to see some of the pics, if the players wouldn't mind your blogging them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home