Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005



We started on a new project almost immediately. I volunteered to work on shingling the roof on this house.

It was a first for me.

The shingling, that is. I've definitely walked around on roofs before. (But this was perhaps the first time no one was mad at me about it!)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Remember the sticky side goes down and the rough side goes up......

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I knew some someone once who had shingles...

    Just kidding - I do know that shingles go on roofs; more than that I do not know, and so I think it is great that you are going to broaden your home-building experience.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home