Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Well, I still can't get any photos to upload. We will be back in Tennessee on Friday. I will be very happy to have high-speed cable internet access again!

I went to a tennis tournament yesterday ... as a spectator, not a participant. It featured big names, but they are all "seniors" ... as far as I can tell, that means they are all over 25 or 30 years old!

We had seen Michael Chang play in Australia when he was very young ... he has been one of my favorites since then. It was awesome to see those guys play when the venue is a small country-club tennis court with bleacher seats right up close and personal. Michael was beating the socks off his opponent when he pulled an achilled tendon and had to be taken off the court on a stretcher. Darn! The tournament continues today and tomorrow, but I have had my "fix" and am content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home