Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

To the Smokies At Last!


John and I finally just took a day and went to the Smokies to restore our souls.

We are beginning to check out suitable trails for the Grands when they are here this summer. The one we chose this time was the Trillium Gap trail to Grotto Falls.

This trail went behind the waterfall, and we think the children will really enjoy it. There were kids splashing around in the pool at the the base in their swimsuits, and it looked like lots of fun. (Even tho I'm sure the water was plenty cold!)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Restored souls and the Smoky Mountains - life doesn't get any better than that!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Can I come too?!? It looks beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home