Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I still can't get my pictures to upload, so this is just a note to say I'm still here. We have been totally immersed in our gorgeous southern springtime. Our version of O-hanami mostly involves dogwood trees -- Knoxville has an annual Dogwood Arts Festival, with routes through pretty neighborhoods marked with pink paint on the pavement. David and Lisa Underwood's home is on one such drive. Their most gorgeous, huge, old dogwood tree is in their backyard, tho, with the ones in the front nearing the end of their prime. Redbud trees overlap with the dogwoods in many areas, and early azalea bushes add their splash as well. Whew. All this, with warm sunny weather .... bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home