Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Scenes from Out West ... Texas Wind Farm

We were thrilled to see this line of wind mills draped across the hill tops in far southwest Texas. Read an article the same day in a newspaper that said our federal gov't is making it difficult to build new such wind farms ... afraid that "they will interfere with our military's ability to spot incoming terrorist planes." Shee. I would hope our military's spotting abilities are a bit better than that! I suspect Big Oil is the problem, actually.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Gee, we'd like to see it too... your picture dropped out of your post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home