Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

On its way

The new camera has been shipped! This is a holiday weekend so I'm sure it won't be here until mid week next week, but I'm pumped already anyway.

This evening we had our neighbors over to watch the UT football game on TV, but I have no photos to share. They are probably just as glad that I was camera-less; I've noticed others are less enthusiastic than I about all the constant photography.

Our neighborhood is filling in nicely with the new contstruction and also with a new couple on the street below us. It's good to have "friends our own age to play with" right on our very own street. Makes it easy to get together with minimum planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home