Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Florida

Well, at last I actually got on to my own blog. I'l admit, though, that I usually read everyone else's, then try once on my own. I give up pretty easily. We are enjoying the heat wave that is all across the eastern half of the US. Many records are being broken for warm January weather. Here it has been in the mid 80-'s since we arrived. Perfect. Since Florida seems like it ought to be hot anyway, we usually feel a little cheated when we get here and have to face the cooler temps that are normal for winter. This is great.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home