Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm still trying

I keep doing all the "right things" to upload the photo (any photo; I've tried quite a few) but no luck.

Anyway, we are doing just fine. Gramma continues to do very well. She did finally take her new cane on her walk around the circle, and admitted it was a "good thing."

We are going out to eat tonight --Prime Rib special. Jim and Ann will join us there. We all plan to stuff ourselves -- after eating sparingly all week.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Dial-up really makes uploading photos a time-consuming (and occasionally impossible) task. But we love just reading what you're up to, too! Enjoy the Prime Rib.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home