Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Birdbath in the rain

This is our nifty new birdbath. It is attached to the railing with a hinge so I can tilt it over to empty and clean it. I took a million shots before catching the actual drops jumping. Nice way to spend a rainy afternoon, tho ... I was sitting the living room with the newspapers and sudokus and crosswords in between jumping up to shoot.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    This shot was worth the effort.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    It's a great shot - I hope you get some birds to visit soon.

    Also - we enjoyed the catch-up shots you posted earlier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home