Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pigeon Forge Pottery


Sandy and Alberta and I took a trip to the Smokies in March just for a fun day. We visited the pottery at Pigeon Forge where San purchased a couple of coffee mugs for Cathy for a birthday gift. We paused in our shopping to watch a potter at work.
San and I can remember when the pottery was really the only attraction in that tiny little burg. Now, of course, the town is a huge, sprawling, never ending stream of motels, discount malls, chain restaurants and tourist trap activities. We still love the pottery, though!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Did you buy or make anything, too?

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger -lyn said…

    Nope, not this time.

    John and I do have several small pieces that we've collected over the years, though.

    This is an employee ... they won't let us do our own.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home