Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Camping out on the back deck




While Sheela was here, she and I tried a different way of sleeping outside. She started out in one of the swinging chairs, then gave it up and transferred to the larger love-seat size swing. I luxuriated in the steamer chair. Well, at first. Then she talked me out of that and she slept there the rest of the night, while I wiggled around in the much-too-short-for-me love seat one.
The next morning our next door neighbor, having spotted us from her window, walked over with coffee, orange juice, and couple of power bars for our breakfast! She even included napkins and plastic silverware.
Ahh, what a great place to live!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home