Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Writing

Well, I was gently scolded by Karin, who had noticed that there have been no postings here for quite awile. So, with apologies all around, I am posting this today.

Yep, I'm still around. I'm in our Florida place, actually, working on The Book. I'm in the editing phase, which is easier in some ways but more difficult in others. Not as much immediate gratification as counting words and pages offers in the writing phase - and not so much fun, either.

I'm in my semi-hermit mode, which means doing very little else of value while I'm down here. No, I'm not working around the clock or anything -- I simply do mindless sorts of things when I'm not working. Crosswords, Sudokus, and plot-less television.

I'll certainly be glad when I ship this thing off to a real editor ... even though I know that will by no means be the end of my chores.

I do keep up with everyone else's blogs, though!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Nicely done Mom!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Thank you!

    We keep tabs on your blog and watch for updates. It keeps us in the loop, lets us know what you're up to.

    Congratulations on the book! Do you have a proof reader? I would recommend letting a trusted friend give it the once-over (fresh eyes and all that).

    But I'm really looking forward to seeing your bio!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home