Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Red Shouldered Hawk


Isn't this lovely? You can even see his "red shoulders" with the sunlight shining through.
He had been sitting on the top branch, looking like any other hawk-type bird, when I decided to try to get a shot of him anyway. It would've been a boring, probably a throw-away, shot. He decided to take off just when I was squeezing the shutter.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Just when I was about to complain about your silence.. nice save!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Excellent how the hawk complied! Very nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home