Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

PhotoShop Elements 6

Okay, I'm finally moving up to at least this decade. My "new" PhotoShop Elements is not the latest version, but almost. It was recommended by my friend Marlene, who does lots more than I with photos, and the fact that she has the same version will make her an invaluable asset for me.

For example, I have a call in to her right now to ask how to Save the friggin' files! I know it can be done, and I have in fact done it (once) with this program, but now I'm lost again. Soon, though, I will have this thing conquered and you can expect to see lots more photos on this Blog.

Oh yeah, and we are also arranging to get high-speed cable hook-up for the 'puter, too, which will make a huge difference in my enthusiasm level for uploading anything at all!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I love PS Elements - such a powerful program. We look forward to seeing some of your artwork.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home