Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

More Village festivities

Sheela met one of the clowns ... he offered her a "big eyeball" and she took it! He had expected her to shriek and jump away, I'm sure. She enjoyed it all the rest of the day ... and the rest of week, too, in fact!
These are our famous "Tellico Tappers" who entertain the Village regularly. They are all at least 50 and one of them is 80! They can all kick as high as their shoulders, and I admire them greatly.


Just a general overview of the Independence day "doings" in the Village. There were at least three hours of music ... from the local dulcimer band to Irish dancing to folk songs to rock'n'roll to big band sounds. Not to mention the hot dogs and barbecue sandwiches and ice cream and popcorn and...you get the picture! John and Sheela and I were seated in a group of about eight of our friends and neighbors, and of course we saw many more folks we recognized throughout the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home