Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Outdoors again


Once again, Sheela and I did our traditional sleep-out-on-the-deck adventure. The first time, we had to bail when an unexpected rainstorm came up; the next time we managed to stay out all night. BTW, I was sleeping on every throw rug and comforter I could find in the house!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Whew! That was a lot of catching up all at once. loved it!

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We loved the photos of you both, and the horse back riding looks great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home