Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm still around!

I know I haven't blogged for a long time. I think most of you know that I am our Florida place, holed up and hermit-ly while I'm working on The Book.

I still read everyone else's blogs, though.

My brightest spot recently was a phone call today from Sheela - "just because." I loved hearing from her!!

John and I can hardly wait to get to her house ... in just a couple of weeks we'll be there.

I have gone out for several beach walks - some in the evenings at sunset time and once in the early am. Love that, and it has to be good exercise ... the sand makes for slow going sometimes.

I always take the camera, and I think I have a couple good shots of sunsets, waves, birds, etc but I'm not letting myself even download them to the computer yet. When John gets down here in about ten days, I will take time to do some of that.

Right now the goal is to get this book rewritten one more time, then shipped off to an editor. Not a publisher - just someone to edit it for me. (So I can rewrite it again!) I'm still enjoying reading it, which is a good thing. I figure, if I like it there must be a few other folks out there who will like it, too.

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home