Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



It was the perfect evening. The food was scrumptious, the scenery gorgeous, the company charming!



My key lime pie dessert was garnished with a candle by our well-trained and very good waitress.


The next morning I awoke to a dozen red roses...life is good.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A very Happy Birthday to you!!

    What a nice evening, and a perfect morning - all those roses!

    Thanks for posting pics, and we wish the the best birthday ever! (Well, except for next year's, which we hope is the best birthday ever:-) )

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    It looks lovely.. and so do you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home