Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's Swamp Buggy time again!

There seem to be a lot of different shapes and sizes, and sometimes they mix things up in the heats, so there may be a couple of different classes racing together.
It's all very confusing. But lots and lots of fun!





And they're off!


I promise, we only go to these things when we have someone to take with us who hasn't been before ... this time it was Sandy's friends the Gilmans ... from Alaska. We just HAD to take them!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, that looks like too much fun. Thanks for posting all the photos. I especially like the "Redneck Windchimes" and the action shot of the winner jumping into the swamp with the 'swamp queen'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home