Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well, the biggest news in my world was the phone call last night from Karin, telling me that we are now "Great-great-grandparents!" It was good to find out that the occasion for the call was the fact that my grandson's cat had kittens. Sunil's comment to me was: "When is your birthday? Next month? OK, we'll bring you a kitten for your birthday next month." Hmm, I had to tell him I would talk to his mommy. (I hated to just say NO, but that is definitely the answer.)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Sid doesn't believe your "no". We've picked out a mini-Max for your allergy pleasure. He'll be waiting for you in December.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger -lyn said…

    Believe it, Sid. John really, really is enjoying being able to breathe in and breathe out like a normal person ... without the asthma complications! We love you, anyway!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home