Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005



While we in Albion, Gramma and Ann and I attended a "basket auction" and I won a huge basket of craft-related miscellany.

There were hundreds of all sizes of baskets on display. We purchased rolls of tickets, then chose which baskets to take a chance on.

I confess, there were other baskets I wanted more, but near the end of the bidding period Carol and I noticed that this one had very few tickets bid on it ... so, we bought extra tickets and "stuffed the ballot box!"

Aunt Carol will put the craft equipement to good use, I'm sure.

The whole thing was for a good cause: Meals on Wheels and Nutrifare programs. both of which feed many folks in the surrounding area every week of the year.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    It all sounds great. What a nice, nice (and busy, busy) few weeks you've had. But I could almost smell the turkey through your post, and the snow on the cars made me feel a bit chilly, and a lot nostalgic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home