Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, January 07, 2006


I have been continuing my efforts to be the "evil influence" in the families to which I belong ... here I have re-taught nephew Dan a skill I first taught him when he was about 10 years old. I find it has the most effect when done during rather formal occasions. The first time for Dan was at a relative's wedding. This time was during our Neilans family Christmas Dinner in a nice restaurant in Rochester, NY.

Gaven is just three and his nose is too small yet, but he is taking notes for a future occasion with Great Aunt Marilyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home