Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


OK, I know it has been a couple of weeks. I was going to try to backtrack and catch up on the holiday events, but never mind. I will, however, share our New Year's Eve party. We had friends from TN who were already down in FL visiting their parents, so they were able to join us at our place for an informal get-together. After munchies at home, we all went to the beach where we sat on folding chairs on the sand and enjoyed a beautiful fireworks display (which, nicely, began at 7:30 PM). Then, back to our house for homemade vegetable soup, deli sandwiches (Cuban style) and a midnight champagne toast to the New 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home