Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life as usual

We are planning to drive to Dallas to help Sunil celebrate his birthday, around the end of May, and that will be a special event. Hard to believe he will be five. Wow. Can hardly wait to see him (and Karin and Sheela and Sid) again. Our last phone conversation with him went rather like this: "Hi, Grammylyn. I love you. Bye." "Hi, GrampaJohn. I love you. Bye." We loved every word.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    When we get Sunil all worked up and hurrying to say something, he sometimes gets confused and his little brain gets stuck. You can actually see it happen. Then his whole body relaxes, and he says, "I love you." We do it to him on purpose sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home