Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Our New Van


We took the trip in our old, wonderful Windstar van. It did yeoman's work for us, as it had for all of its 128,000 miles. However, upon our return we traded it in for a newer, but very similar model. This one is a Mercury Monterey.

The color is "champagne" and it is loaded with lots of bells and whistles. We chose it from the dealer's lot, so took whatever amenities it already had. (End-of-the-medel-year-closeout sale). We're pretty pleased with it!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    That is the exact make, model and color of the van that I originally chose for myself. Enjoy it!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger -lyn said…

    Well, "great minds ..." and all that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home