Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm still here

Just a note to say I'm still alive and kicking, even tho I haven't blogged lately. I've been working on organizing, titling and filing all my photos from the SmithKith'n'Kin Reunion last year.

Now I've begun downloading everyone else's photos from the SmithKith Blog, which turned out to be a bigger challenge than it seems it should have been. With moral support from Tracy, I have figured out a way (rather labor-intensive, if one call call clicking a mouse "labor") but at least I'm getting 'em.

I plan to edit them (there are hundreds of pix) and put them together on a VCD so everyone can watch a slideshow of them on their own TVs.

Thanks, Karin, for the ProShow Gold!!! Of course, there is a learning curve with that program, too ...

I'm not speedy, but I'm cute! Wait, even that excuse doesn't work any more. Oh, well. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's doings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home