Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, July 27, 2007

A Catch-up note

By the way, the rainbow trout Sheela and GrampaJohn and I caught a couple of weeks ago were cooked by Karin when they were here, and they were heavenly! The kids missed the fish dinner, because we had just gotten home from the long hike and they both went to bed pretty early that night. But Sheela had told us in no uncertain terms from the beginning that she and Sunil weren't planning on actually eating the fish, anyway ... she just loved the fishing and catching them!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Too bad they missed the meal - fresh fish is very tasty...um, however, I've never actually cleaned one myself:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home