Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Sheela's cooking

Sheela has been earning her keep here with us this week. She made a "mini meatloaves" dinner last night. She is using the cookbook my mother gave me long ago, and which I gave to Sheela two years ago.
GrampaJohn thoroughly enjoyed the feast!

The menu included: meatloaves, small carrots, canned corn and macaroni and cheese. The chocolate pudding we had for dessert is not pictured. The meat loaf recipe included: marvelous meat, perfect pepper, superior sage, excellent eggs, super salt and ? bread crumbs. (I forgot ... I'm sure she remembers, but she is in bed when I am writing this.)
The flowers were from our front garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home