Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a note

Karin suggested that I set up this blog so I can post from email and eliminate the time-consuming signing in process. Well, I tried. I will try again when I'm not so tired. Sorry Karin.
Updates on family: On the Smith side, Gavin and Jackie (Connor's parents) have adopted a new baby girl named Catherine. She is about four months old, and they have had her since right after she was born.
On the Neilans side, Mollie and her, uh, I guess boyfriend isn't exactly the right word, have had a new baby boy, named Parker.

So, the family trees keep adding leaves!

On a closer-to-home note from me: 63,000 words!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Congratulations to both Mollie and other and Gavin and Jackie!

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Congratulations from us, too. It's always exciting to have a new baby in the family.

    And great work on your book - 63,000 is great progress.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This time it let me comment. Wow! Such family news! Good news for both families and the rest of it will enjoy their enjoyment. Sandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home