Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Total Eclipse


I spent some quality time recently sitting out in the driveway in front of our Naples house in the middle of the night, with the camera sitting on a small folding table in front of me and an awkwardly placed cardboard box rigged up to shade the lens from the streetlights. Why? A total eclipse of the moon. I actually got a whole series of shots, from beginning to total (over a period of a couple of hours, I think) but since I am on dial up down here, I will post only one. Notice the bright blue in combination with dusky rust color. This was considered a "red eclipse."
Well, poopy. It looks a lot better in the original!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    I love this picture... but now I can't wait to see the original.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Same here - we missed the eclipse completely, and glad to have your photo to see what we missed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home