Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Beatles


Tonite we went to a "Beatles" concert ... the four guys looked like them and played and sang their songs. Here I am on stage with "George Harrison" and "Ringo Starr." I'm hitting a tambourine over my head.

They invited everyone on stage who had a birthday in October, so our friend Donna and I both got to go up. It was a blast!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    OK - I actually made Brian get up to come look at that photo. You are SO cool!

    And happy birthday!

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say, Sis, you were really hamming it up and enjoying every minute of it! San

     

Post a Comment

<< Home