Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Writing

Oh, yes, I am definitely having a friend read this for me. Trying to edit it by myself is like trying to proofread your own work -- you already know what it means, so none of the mistakes show up. But I do have to do a lot of clean-up work before anyone I can even show it to anyone else.

You know how, after you've taken a ton of photos and you want to show them off, you have to severely edit them first -- no one wants to see them ALL, and will get bored and quit paying attention before they even see the ones you are so proud of!

So, I'm doing the clean up now.

Whether or not this thing ever gets truly pubished, there will be a copy for any family member who wants to read it. And, yes, Tracy, that includes you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home