Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mt. LeConte more miscellaneous

Sunil had the upper bunk, Grammylyn slept below. The bucket held our drinking/washing water, and the enamel bowl was our "sink." John had his own single bunk, which pretty well finished filling up all the available space.



Ah, the charm of a kerosene lantern at night.


Karin sporting her LED lighted-cap. She is ready for any eventuality.



Sid was already relaxing of the porch of their cabin by the time I made it up the trail almost three hours later.



1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those cabins are so cute and rustic - I love the ambiance of the kerosene light!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home