Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Summer Storm


This is just a random shot. When we drive down to Florida in the summertime, this is the sort of skies we often see. Lashing rainstorms sweep across the highway in bands - sometimes drenching us and sometimes going off to one side or the other before we get to them. (John was driving while I was shooting).
And, oh yes, the orange construction cone beside the road is also a very common sight along I-75.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    How's Florida's drought status this year? TX is having record rain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home