Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yes, I'm still here. I haven't been posting because I want to stick a few pictures in to show my activities recently. No time yet to download the pix from the camera (because I'm too busy DOING stuff!) (for a change). I will be away from the computer for a day or two, but will be back soon. Love to all my fans!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Coming soon to a Blog near you..... an update! We'll be looking for it.

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I'll stay tuned for sure. Good to know that you are busy DOING stuff - I think activity is good; I also think activity makes our down-time more valuable! Looking forward to some pics and info of what you've been up to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home