Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, January 20, 2006

All five of us went to the Naples Dinner Theater recently, to see Cole Porter's "High Society." It's a wonderful musical set in the '30's.

The show was well done and very entertaining, and the buffet-style brunch was fabulous. There is nothing wrong with Gramma's appetite ... she ate everything, and then had three kinds of dessert.

It is a pleasure to take her on these outings.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Why is no one pleased when I eat three kinds of dessert? I'm glad that you had a nice time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home