Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well, I have been trying for three days to upload a photo. Sorry, no can do on this slow dial-up connection. I have a photo of Gramma at the concert, one of Gramma playing dominioes and another of her playing solitaire at our kitchen table (sitting in the nice warm sunshine), one of some interesting sand sculptures on a nearby beach, and one of both of us with our friends from Hiroshima (originally and currently from Wisconsin, down here on vacation nearby) whom we met for lunch recently. Also a family photo of many Neilans (taken when Lisa and her daughter Karah were here visiting Jim and Ann). Alas, none of them will go through the pipeline.

My photos are usually much more interesting than my diary-type entries ... sorry.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    We still enjoy reading your "diary-type" entries! Keep it up, even without the photos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home