Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Yard Work

The finish landscaping is finally scheduled for the area between our house and the new construction next to us. The area has been a disaster area for months and months. I have been busy digging up the remaining irises and daylilies and moving them to a temporary home in our front garden, until things settle down. The irises completed their glorious bloom time before I had to dig 'em up. The daylilies are just starting to bud, so they may not bloom this year. I have definitely been exercising and sweating during this process ... those darned lily plants w/ huge root balls are very, very heavy!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I'm sure you're looking forward to getting the flowers back into place, and I'm sure the flowers are looking forward to it too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home