Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Second try

OK, I know I wrote this and posted it a couple days ago, but I still don't see it my blog. Phooey. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm still around and reading everyone else's Blogs. I've been working on sorting and editing all the hundreds of photos from everyone from the SmithKith Reunion, so I haven't had the energy to do more pix for my blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    I can see both posts. I think its Florida that messes you up.. maybe the salt air?

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I'm glad that you've found a way to get the download the photos - I'm sure everyone will love the VCD when you produce it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home